These regulations specify the rules for making purchases online store provided by the Seller at www.thefrock.net. The seller is TEOGRAF Patrick Mikiciuk based in Warsaw, ul. Jana Kazimierza 30/164.VAT registration number: 534 21 72 793, also called interchangeably "Service Provider".
§ 1 Definitions
1. Rules-these regulations. Rules are rules, referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002. On the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.).
2. The client - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, and having the capacity to perform legal acts, which under the terms of these regulations shall Orders in the Online Shop.
3. Consumer - Client being a natural person benefiting from the online store in order unrelated to their business or professional activity.
4. The service provider - the service provider sales through online store on the principles set out in the Regulations.
5. Subject of transaction - Goods listed and described on the website Shop.
6. Goods - the thing moving, presented in the online store for which the Purchase Agreement.
7. Additional service - a service provided by the Service to the Customer outside the Online Store due to the nature of the goods sold.
8. Purchase Agreement - a contract of sale of the Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Client, using the Internet service Store.
9. Online Store (Shop) - Internet service available at www.thefrock.net through which the customer may make a contract.
10. Order - the Customer's clearly specifying the type and quantity of goods, aiming directly to the Sale Agreement.
11. IT System - a set of IT equipment and software, providing processing and storage, as well as send and receive data through telecommunications networks using appropriate for the type of network terminal device.
§ 2 General principles
1. These Regulations specify the terms and conditions online store available at www.thefrock.net
2. In order to submit orders in the Online Shop by you familiarize yourself with these Rules and acceptance of its provisions at the time of the Order.
3. The Frock Shop Online retailing via the Internet.
4. All goods offered in the shop The Frock are brand new, original packaging, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
5. As part of the technical requirements necessary to work with the ICT system, which is used by the Service Provider in order to make purchases, you must have an active e-mail account (e-mail) and the device connected to the Internet
6. The customer is obliged not to produce content prohibited by law, eg. The contents promote violence, defamatory or violating personal rights or other rights of third parties.
§ 3 Ordering
1. All prices quoted on the website are gross www.thefrock.net given in Polish zlotys. Prices do not include shipping costs.
2. Orders are accepted by the website / e-mail.
3. Orders placed through the website can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
4. The contract is effective if the customer correctly fill out the order form and correctly give the contact details of the exact address to which the product is to be sent and phone number and e-mail.
5. In the event that these figures are not complete, the Seller will contact the customer. If the contact with the customer is not possible, the Seller shall have the right to cancel the order.
6. The customer in the process of ordering can express willingness to be a receipt or invoice, which can be attached to an outgoing shipment or sent electronically by e-mail in the form of an electronic image of the settlement documents, in particular, such as VAT invoices attachments, invoice correction with attachments and forms. This agreement also authorizes the Seller to issue and transfer of VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 20 December 2012. On the transmission of invoices in electronic form storage rules and procedures for making available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority.
7. When submitting orders, you may agree to place the data in the database Selling Online Shop for processing in connection with the Contract. In the event of consent, the Customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and demand their removal.
8. The customer has the option of storing the data in the system in order to facilitate the process of placing another order. For this purpose, the Client should enter your login and password needed to access your account. Login for it is given by e-mail. The password is a string determined by the client. Customer's password is not known to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to keep it a secret and protect against unauthorized access by third parties.
9. When the Customer orders effectively, he receives an automated response confirming receipt from the store order.
10. Time of commencement of the contract coincides with the moment of the impact of the payment to the bank account specified in the order confirmation in the case of payment by bank transfer or the moment of making an order in the case of payment by credit card or selecting a "cash on delivery".
§ 4 Costs and shipping date
1. Goods sent to the address indicated on the order form or given by phone or by email. Shop notify the Client immediately of properly completed order form, which makes it impossible to dispatch or may be delayed.
2. The goods are delivered by specialist courier or through the Polish Post. In some cases it is possible to receive personal goods at the seller's premises.
3. Consignment delivered in accordance with the deadline given by every Good on the website. This is an approximate delivery time and it relates to orders from the shipping option "Collection".With the option of payment "transfer" or "payment by credit card or online bank transfer" to the time given on the site does not include the time they are entered in the bank account of the shop (usually 1-2 days).
4. The customer is charged for delivery (shipping) set out in the price list.
§ 5 Payments
1. For each product sold personal issue a receipt or proof of purchase (invoice).
2. Payment for the goods ordered may be made with cash on delivery (upon receipt of the goods), through the electronic payment system (dotpay) or bank transfer store.
§ 6 Withdrawal
1. A consumer who concluded at a distance, has the right to cancel the contract bezpodania cause of making a statement in writing, within 10dni (legal basis: Art. 7 paragraph 1 of the Act of 2 March 2000. On protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products, Journal of Laws No. 22, item. 271, as amended.). This term is the deadline shall and counted from the date of issue of things, and in case of service - from the date of its conclusion. To comply with this deadline, you must send a statement before the end of the address of the Service Provider.
2. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract shall be considered null and void. What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business.
3. Reimbursement shall be made immediately, but not later than within 14 days. Purchased goods must be paid to the address of the Service Provider.
4. In accordance with the Act, the possibility of return does not apply to: service commenced, with the consent of the customer, prior to the deadline referred to in Art. 7 paragraph 1, for the audio and video recordings, and recorded on the media after removing the software by the customer their original packaging, contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on price movements in the financial market, the benefits of the properties specified by the customer in a complex by order or closely associated with his person, benefits, which due to their nature can not be returned or whose subject is perishable, press delivery services, gaming and betting.
§ 7 Complaints Procedure
1. The products have a warranty of the manufacturer, importer or seller, valid on Polish territory. The warranty period for each product is shown in the description on the store's website. The detailed conditions of the guarantee are set out in print guarantee issued by the guarantor.
2. Complaints should be submitted to the Service Provider.
3. When submitting a claim must be submitted to the Service Provider advertised product with proof of purchase.
4. The service provider will consider the complaint within 14 days of filing the complaint. In the case of considering the complaint in favor of the customer service provider repair or replace the defective goods to a new, full-fledged, or returns the value of the goods purchased.
5. If the product does not conform with the contract, the Customer may request to bring it into line 18 agreement by free repair or exchange of a new one, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs. When evaluating these costs, take into account the value of the goods in accordance with the contract, and the degree of non-compliance. (Act of 27 July 2002. On special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code).
6. The customer loses the powers referred to in point. 5 of this section, if, before the expiry of two months from the observation of non-conformity with the contract does not inform the store of this fact. To comply with this deadline is enough to send notice before the end.
§ 8 Privacy and data protection
1. The administrator of databases of personal information provided by customers online store in connection with the purchase of a Service Provider.
2. Personal data are used for execution of contracts of sale, in connection with the that can be communicated to those responsible for the delivery of purchased goods to the customer.Customers have the right to access their data and to correct them. The data are transferred voluntarily.
3. Information on the methods and technical means for detecting and correcting errors in data entry:
a. When submitting orders, until you press the "Place Order" Customers who have an account at an online store have the ability to self-correct the data entered by editing your account profile.
b. Verification of the data or correction of orders can be made also by sending an e-mail to the address of the Service Provider firstname.lastname@example.org
c. The customer has the ability to change the data entered when creating the account at any time within the available options.
4. Information on the principles and methods of fixation, preservation and access by the Service Provider the other side of the concluded:
a. The consolidation, security and access to the concluded contract is done by sending the appropriate e-mail after the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
b. The consolidation, security and access to the concluded Purchase Agreement shall be effected by sending Customer to the specified e-mail the concluded contract, or contracts to inform the Client specification and proof of purchase.
c. The content of the concluded agreement is further perpetuated and protected in the ICT system Provider and made available to any customer demand.
§ 9 Amendments to the Regulations
1. Customers who have an account in the store will be informed of changes in the Regulations via e-mail correspondence.
2. If the time elapsed since the last login was changed Shop Regulations, you accept it or not, the provisions of the amendment. If you do not accept the Terms, especially after the introduction of the changes in the store shopping online are not possible.
3. Client, which does not accept the changes made to the Regulations of 19 entitlement to delete your account at any time.
4. Orders placed by customers prior to the entry into force of the amendments to the Rules will be implemented according to the existing provisions of the Regulations.
§ 10 Final Provisions
1. In matters not regulated by the provisions of the Act of 2 March 2000. On the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item. 271, as amended.), The Act on 27 July 2002. on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (OJ 2002 No. 141, item. 1176, as amended.), the Act of 23 April 1964. - Civil Code (OJ 1964 No. 16 pos. 93, as amended.). 2. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and the performance of contracts concluded between Store and customers, will be considered by the court competent according to the regulations of the local subject matter jurisdiction and in accordance with the Law of 11.17.1964 r. The Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 pos. 296 with. d.).